By paying for a site reservation all Guests agree to abide by the rules and policies outlined below.
- Check-In 1:00p - 5:00p / Check-Out 11:00a
- 1 RV (newer than 10 yrs) and up to 2 vehicles -- must all park/fit on the pad. *If you have a tow trailer please contact us prior to booking to confirm about the availability of parking or storage. They're generally not allowed to park on the RV pad.
- 6 people (3 adults) max occupancy per site
- 3 pets max per site
- RVs and vehicles must be currently insured and registered, in great visible and operable condition, and must park fully within the reserved site. No parking on the grass, street, or in guest spaces.
- We celebrate travelers making their sites feel personal with decor, making sure it is tidy and does not encroach outside of the designated site. Up to 3 storage tubs may be used and neatly stored underneath or behind the RV. No outdoor appliances or large exposed utility items are allowed. Personal items including hookup connections may not remain on the grass to allow for routine landscape maintenance. Please secure loose items, and close awnings when RV is unattended. We frequently have a breeze and quick weather changes with the potential to cause serious damage or loss of property. You are responsible for securing your own personal property, and to provide necessary protection against accident, injury or loss and the protection of yourself and other Guests.
- Onsite repairs/maintenance or washing is prohibited without approval. Any stains on the concrete from RV/vehicle leaks are to be cleaned up immediately. If we need to clean any large stains a cleanup fee will be charged.
- Clothes lines and Window A/C units are not permitted. No generators are allowed (unless gridpower is unavailable).
- No sheds, porches, decks, tents, tarps, hot tubs, or utility buildings allowed without approval from Resort Management.
- Tampering with the landscaping or utility connections is prohibited. If something needs attention please report it to the staff. Cutting of any vegetation aside from grass or weeds is prohibited.
- Please maintain a clean site for the duration of your stay (no loose trash, cigarette butts, pet waste) and leave no trace upon check-out.
Age / Aesthetic Requirements:
- This Resort is designed specially for large RVs 10 years old or newer and in excellent visible and operating condition. The age requirement is less about the model year and more about pride of ownership and condition. If your older or vintage rig is still in great condition please email a picture for staff approval prior to making a reservation. We can accomodate Tiny Homes that are: factory built with commercial grade materials, on a driveable trailer, with quick utility connects.
- Conversions and Pop-Up Trailers are allowed for short term visits only and must comply with the above requirements. No tent camping allowed at this time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any RV or vehicle based on its appearance and/or condition if it’s not in line with Resort standards.
- Your friendly and well mannered 4-legged family members (dogs & cats) are welcome. We know they bring much joy! While we are pet friendly, for liability purposes some dog breeds that are identified as having potentially dangerous behaviors require paperwork to be submitted from their vet to assure their temperament is a good fit for community style living. This applies to pit bull/terrier mixes, rottweilers, german shepherds, dobermans, mastiffs, chows, huskies, akitas, and wolf hybrids. We know all pets are beloved, thank you for your compliance.
- All pets must be leashed and under owner’s hand control at all times outside of the RV, immediately cleaned up after, not be aggressive, and not be a nuisance with frequent barking. Pets are not to be left outdoors unattended at any time. For their safety pets should not be left indoors unattended for extended periods of time. There is a nearby Pet Hotel that offers many options for pet daycare and overnight boarding.
- We reserve the right to exclude or require the removal of any pet deemed aggressive or exhibiting behavior not conducive with community style living.
- Owners are responsible for any damage their pets may cause to the Resort, including buildings, common activity areas, or RV sites. Fines will be assessed if maintenance is required to restore sites or property back to its original condition.
- Owners are also responsible for any damage their pet causes another guest, visitor, vendor, employee or property therein.
- Pets are not allowed inside any buildings, pool or playground area.
- Only pets that belong to registered Guests are allowed onsite.
- A $10 clean up fee may be assessed for waste that is not picked up or properly disposed of.
- 3 pets maximum allowed per site.
- Vaccination records are required and provided upon request.
Mail / Delivery Packages:
- We are not currently offering personal mail service. Please contact the nearby Post Office to inquire about receiving general delivery mail or a PO Box (2883 Hwy 71 E, Del Valle, TX 78617, Ph 512-385-7902)
- We will accept delivered packages at the Office. Staff will not sign for any packages and will not be responsible for the contents. Please make arrangements directly with the carrier if special instructions apply.
- Guests are responsible for the action of their visitors at all times and should acquaint them with the rules of the Resort. No visiting pets allowed.
- Sites may not be sublet or assigned to anyone other than the registered Guest.
- Short Term Visitor Parking is available near the Office.
- We want children to be safe and have a good time, always under the visual supervision of an adult guardian.
Trash / Recycling:
- Take advantage of our courtesy trash pickup, place your tightly secured trash bag at the front of your site by 9:00am. Do not leave trash out overnight, critters may be drawn to it. The trash & recycling bins are available if you need to dispose of trash after pickup.
- Recycle: cardboard (must break down all boxes), paper, cans, clean glass and plastic bottles.
Important: Trash is only for typical household garbage contained within tightly sealed sacks. No furniture, electronics, recreational items, bulk items, chemicals, etc. Violators may be subject to a fine and possible eviction.
- For the safety of everyone the speed limit is 7 mph. Slow down and relax!
- Only licensed and insured drivers may operate vehicles onsite.
Personal Golf Carts:
- You may bring a personal golf cart. Current certificate of insurance is required and should be presented upon request.
- ATVs and other motorized off road vehicles are not permitted to be driven onsite.
- Wood burning smoky ground fires are not permitted. Fire safety is of utmost importance.
- Personal BBQ grills, propane fire pits, and contained/smokeless fire pits (ex: Solo Stove, Breeo) are allowed.
Quiet Hours / Keeping the Peace:
- We expect Guests to be considerate and courteous to neighbors during all hours of the day to maintain a serene environment.
- Quiet hours are 10p - 7a, a happy medium between night owls and early birds.
- In general during any time loud music, large parties, obscene language, verbal harassment, arguing, public intoxication, disturbing noises, and all other forms of disruptive conduct are prohibited.
Guest Concerns / Disputes:
- In order to effectively and fairly serve all Guests, issues of concern, problems, suggestions or complaints to the Resort must be made in writing and signed by the Guest submitting the issue (except in the event of an emergency). Anonymous or third party submissions, frivolous or unjustified complaints may not be considered.
- The Resort depends on its Guests to be responsible and peacefully resolve personal conflicts, disputes or issues that may arise, unless the Resort staff is required by law to intervene.
- If law enforcement authorities are notified regarding an issue with any Guest or Visitor, the involved person(s) may be required to vacate the Resort immediately without refund.
Firearms / Drugs / Misconduct:
- The use or display of firearms, paintball guns, fireworks, explosives, any other weapons is strictly prohibited.
- Excessive noise, public intoxication, harassment, public nudity, or offensive language toward others are not permitted.
- No criminal or drug related activity will be tolerated, and will be reported to the proper law enforcement agency.
- No advertising signs permitted for the sale of products or services.
- No Smoking allowed in any common Resort areas/buildings. Cigarette butts must be disposed of in the trash or a clean up fee may be assessed.
- A violation of any of these types of misconduct shall be cause for immediate eviction from the Resort without refund.
- Please respect our space. Parking on or traveling through any site other than your own is not allowed.
- Trespassing in Resort common areas after designated hours of operation is prohibited.
Sewer / Waste Water:
- The discharge of any waste water outside of the provided underground septic pipe is strictly prohibited.
- All sewer hoses must be undamaged and connections must be tight. Tanks are to be kept closed except when dumping.
- We have a sensitive septic system and the only thing that can be flushed is toilet paper. Do not flush wet wipes, diapers, grease, food scraps, paper towels, feminine products or cigarette butts. Violators will be subject to a fine for repairs.
- Cancellations made more than 10 days before arrival date will receive a full refund of any amount paid. Cancellations made less than 10 days before arrival date will forfeit the paid deposit (50% of the reservation cost).
- Any refund processed will be refunded in the same form that it was originally paid. Refunds are not given for weather conditions, voluntary early departure, or evictions. No refunds after arrival, however Manager reserves the right to issue a refund in the form of future Guest credit.
No Show Policy:
- If a Guest has not shown up 24 hours after their check-in time, and has not made prior arrangements with Resort staff, it will be considered a no show reservation and the deposit (50% of the reservation cost) will be forfeited.
- If a Guest checks out of their site reservation early the site reverts back to the Resort, with no proration or refund.
Extended Long Term Stay Cancellation/Deposit/Refunds: Please refer directly to the terms within the signed Site Service Agreement.
- In an effort to preserve a dark sky environment we do our best to minimize light pollution. We are fortunate to be surrounded by beautiful undeveloped green space.
- In a natural habitat critters, snakes and other wildlife may be encountered. Use caution and keep a watchful eye on pets and children. Do not feed any wild or stray animals, do not leave trash out that may attract them. The Resort is not responsible for any personal injury or property damage caused by wildlife or animals.
- Any Guest or Visitor destroying or damaging Resort property or other Guest’s property will be held liable for the value to repair or replace damaged items.
- The Resort shall provide utility hook-ups at the site for sewer, water and electrical service. The Resort’s responsibility shall extend only to the point of connection and the Resort shall not have any responsibility for the condition or functioning of any pipes, conduits or wires from such point of connection to the guest’s RV.
- Guests shall not make any alteration to the electric, water or sewer connections provided by the Resort. If your RV has an electrical problem creating a problem with the Resort’s electric you may be responsible for the cost of repair. The Resort reserves the right to disconnect utilities in order that repair, alterations or additions may be made. Guests will be notified, when possible, of any planned utility system shutdown.
- The Resort shall not be responsible for any loss suffered by any Guest from planned or emergency interruptions or shutdowns from outside providers including power, water and internet.
- Theft of Service Law: According to Texas Penal Code Section 31:04 (b), any guest who leaves without paying for site services or who refuses to pay for site services when due is subject to criminal prosecution. We are providing service hook-ups for your RV. We require full payment in advance and will prosecute any violations under the ‘Theft of Services Law’.
- Personal Property: All personal property brought into the resort is at the Guest’s risk and management shall bear no responsibility for the damage, loss or theft of such property. All Guests assume the responsibility of maintaining proper insurance on their RV, vehicle(s) & personal property. We are not responsible for any damage to any RV, vehicle, or personal property for any reason including an act of God (i.e. wind, lightning, hail, fallen branches, trees, embers that drift onto property, etc.) accident, fire or vandalism.
While we’ve tried to outline the most common rules, situational occurrences may be encountered and Resort staff reserves the right to amend the rules at any time without prior notice.
Austonia RV Resort is a service-oriented business and therefore we do not have a tenant/landlord relationship with any daily, weekly or monthly guests.
The legal entities associated with Austonia RV Resort: Austonia East LLC, and/or the management personnel of any of the above entities assume no responsibility for injury, accidents, thefts, or losses from any cause including loss of personal property and from accidents of any nature.
Violation of any of these rules may result in immediate dismissal from the Resort without granting a refund. Management reserves the right to ask any Guest or Visitor to vacate the premises at their discretion.
Once a Guest leaves the Resort, even if dismissed, we have the right to have any vehicle, RV, or trailer removed, and the Guest shall be responsible for any and all storage costs associated with such removal.
For security purposes this property has 24-hour recording video cameras in effect.
In Case of Emergency: Dial 911!
- Austonia RV Resort address is 4105 Doctor Scott Drive, Del Valle TX 78617
- Nearest Hospital: St David’s South Austin Medical Center 901 W Ben White Blvd, Austin TX 78704 , Ph 512-447-2211